What a year- AGAIN! We want to thank each of you for the tremendous support you have been in the 2nd season for the North Jr. Knights Football & Cheer program. We are extremely proud of what our teams have been able to accomplish already this year. Our records speak for themselves– and we wanted to share additional details for the upcoming tackle football playoffs.
This year, we had three teams advancing to the playoffs, with our Mitey Mites competing in the upcoming Bensenville MiteyMite Bowl Tournament!
PLEASE NOTE: Pop Warner has set a gate entry fee of $5.00 per person at all playoff games.
THIS WEEKEND'S SCHEDULE
- 20%+ growth in helmet count for tackle football and added a 4th flag football team
- Doubled our cheerleading headcount, growing from 1 squad to 3
- Recruited additional new coaches and helped strengthen fundamental skills
- Made significant investments in training equipment, gym time, and facilities
- Partnered with neighboring programs to expand a flag football league, enhancing the experience for our young flaggers
- Developed stronger lines of communication with other community and school programs to share ideas and expand our program’s offerings
Who, What, Where, When?
Do you want us to Email you with up-to-date information about program activities and events as they approach? Join our mailing list and we'll be sure you receive timely notifications about registration, fundraisers, games, competitions, and more!